Have questions or want to get in touch? Reach out to Dr. Jay Zigmont, CFP® at [email protected].
Presentation Link & Resources
You can view the presentation here. Resources can be found below.
- Study: One in five adults don't want children - and they're deciding early in life
- New Report: Being Childfree may not make you rich, but it may make you happy.
- 11% of Older Americans (55+) are Childfree
- Childfree Bingo Card
- International Childfree Day
- Book: Die With Zero by Bill Perkins
- Book Club - Die With Zero Podcast
- FILE: Financial Independence, Live Early
- The Gardener and the Rose
- Long Term Care for Childfree Individuals
- 8 No-Baby Steps for Childfree People Course
- 8 No-Baby Steps for Childfree People Podcast
- Do Childfree People Need Life Insurance?
- Estate Planning
- Caring for Elderly Family
- 'Who is going to take care of you when you're old?' Childfree retirement planning answers the questions all of us should be asking
- How Much Money Do You Really Save By Not Having Kids?
- Childfree people can rethink the whole foundation of their money
- A Family of One: The Ascendance of Solo Households
- How to Serve Childfree Individuals
About Childfree Wealth
Our team of Childfree Wealth Specialists are trained to serve clients who are Childfree or permanently childless. While most financial planners center the needs of parents, we understand the unique needs of those who are planning a life and future without kids.
Meet Our Professionals
Dr. Jay Zigmont, CFP®
Jay Zigmont, PhD, MBA, CFP® is the Founder of Childfree Wealth, a life and financial planning firm dedicated to helping Childfree and Permanently Childless people. Childfree Wealth is the first (and currently the only) life and financial planning firm dedicated to serving Childfree people.
Bri Conn is an Investment Advisor Representative of Childfree Wealth, a life and financial planning firm dedicated to helping Childfree and Permanently Childless people. She is also the co-host of the Childfree Wealth podcast.
Childfree Wealth has been featured on Fortune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Insider, CNBC, and many other publications.
In her free time, Bri loves hiking, running, and generally anything that involves being outside. Her core values are community, education, social participation, & sustainability.