You need to have a goal for your financial plan so that you know what you are shooting for. Start with the end in mind.
Included in your Subscription
About the course
Living a life of Childfree Wealth means you have the time, money and freedom to do what you want. Actually choosing what you want to do, and what your goals are, can be a difficult task. Start here to work on your goals.
- How does being Childfree impact my finances?
- How are my finances different if I'm single, in a couple, married or in a group?
- What is Financial Independence?
- FILE (Financial Independence, Live Early)
- FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early)
Career and Business
- How do I find the right career?
- What if I want to start a business?
- What is the Gardener and the Rose?
Jay Zigmont, PhD, MBA, CFP®
Dr. Jay Zigmont, CFP®, and his wife are Childfree and live in Water Valley, MS. He has a Ph.D. in Adult Learning from the University of Connecticut, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Childfree Wealth Specialist. He is the founder of Childfree Wealth, a life and financial planning firm specializing in helping Childfree and Permanently Childless people. He is the author of the book “Portraits of Childfree Wealth” and co-host of the Childfree Wealth Podcast.
He has been featured in Fortune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Insider, Woman’s World, Investors Business Daily, FinancialPlanning, and many other publications.