Advanced Financial Planning
Once you have your foundation and goals set, advanced financial planning focuses on both growing and protecting finances.
Included in your Subscription
About the course
Ok, so you want to dive in deep? Here are the advanced topics including how to leverage our financial planning system and when to ask for help.
- How do taxes work for Childfree people?
- How does donating impact my taxes?
- Do I need a CPA?
- Using the RightCapital financial planning system
- Understanding Monte Carlo Simulations
- When do I ask for help?
- Achieving financial independence (FILE or FIRE)
- How do I know if I'm ready to retire or cut back on work?
Jay Zigmont, PhD, MBA, CFP®
Dr. Jay Zigmont, CFP®, and his wife are Childfree and live in Water Valley, MS. He has a Ph.D. in Adult Learning from the University of Connecticut, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Childfree Wealth Specialist. He is the founder of Childfree Wealth, a life and financial planning firm specializing in helping Childfree and Permanently Childless people. He is the author of the book “Portraits of Childfree Wealth” and co-host of the Childfree Life and Money Podcast.
He has been featured in Fortune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Insider, Woman’s World, Investors Business Daily, FinancialPlanning, and many other publications.