- Alison – A Portrait of Freedom
- Investing 101
- Am I spending too much or saving too much?
- How does your financial planning change if you are single, in a couple, or in a group?
- Open Office Hours
- April Book Update – Portraits of Childfree Wealth
- Jacy – A Portrait of Childfree Compromise
- Creating Successful Small Businesses and Side-Gigs
- Student Loan Repayment for Childfree Individuals
- Long Term Care for Childfree Individuals
- Jesse – A Childfree Portrait of Intentional Balance
- March Book Update – Portraits of Childfree Wealth
- Understanding Taxes and Being Childfree
- The Gardener and the Rose
- Debt is stealing from your future.
- Childfree Wealth Book Update – February 2022
- A Portrait of Childfree Struggle
- FILE vs FIRE – Finding what is right for you.
- Childfree Finance Acronyms and Terms
- Childfree Wealth Book Update – January 2022
About Jay Zigmont, PhD, CFP®
Dr. Jay, and his wife are Childfree and live in Water Valley, MS. He has a Ph.D. in Adult Learning from the University of Connecticut and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Childfree Wealth Specialist. He is the founder of Live, Learn, Plan, and Childfree Wealth, a life and financial planning firm specializing in helping Childfree Individuals. He is also the author of the book, "Portraits of Childfree Wealth: 26 stories about how being Childfree impacts your life, wealth, and finances."