Big Challenges Need Great People.
Join the Childfree Wealth team and help to change the way financial planning is done.
Come and work with us
Childfree Wealth is hiring!
Title: Paraplanner and Childfree Wealth Specialist Trainee
We are seeking the right person to join our growing team. Childfree Wealth is a life and financial planning firm that provides advice-only, fee-only, fiduciary services to Childfree and Permanently Childless people. We are looking for someone to serve as a Paraplanner while being trained to become a Childfree Wealth Specialist (Associate Advisor). This contract position is fully remote and the goal is for the ideal candidate to become an Associate Advisor within a year.
We believe in radical transparency. This position pays $22 per hour. We may not pay the best, but we promise an outstanding learning experience. You will be working with the founder of the company and in client meetings from the start. You will get a chance to experience and learn about life and financial planning with a behavioral focus. We go way beyond the numbers.
Specific job responsibilities
- Attending client meetings including meeting preparation, notes and follow up.
- Providing customer service and support
- Assisting with creation and implementation of workflows and procedures to improve efficiency and enhance client experience.
- Administrative and marketing support
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in the field is desirable, although not required, as this is an entry-level financial planning position with career development. Candidates must be enrolled or have completed a financial planning educational program leading to certification (i.e., CFP® and/or CPA/PFS).
- Must have or obtain Series 65 (or equivalent) within one month of employment
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong willingness and ability to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify, meet, and follow through with client needs and requirements with keen attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
About Childfree Wealth
Childfree Wealth is an Investment Advisor registered with the SEC and serving customers across the U.S. We are an Advice-Only, Fee-Only, Fiduciary Financial Planning firm, and only charge for our time (no AUM fee or minimum assets). Our goal is to make financial planning accessible for everyone. We only charge for time, and follow a passive investment strategy. That means we don’t try to impress you with fancy tools, but rather focus on investments you can understand and manage yourself. You can review our guiding principles at https://childfreewealth.com/blog/childfree-wealth-principles
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Be sure to specify in your cover letter why you want to serve Childfree people, and what you want to learn in this position.